uPVC Windows Peterborough
Are you thinking of upgrading the uPVC windows on your property? Did you know that old, worn-out windows will bring down the appearance of your property, they may also lack the ability to withhold harsh weather conditions and poor noise reduction? Poorly fitted uPVC windows will increase your energy bills, making your house less homely.
Did you know that the age of your windows will have a huge impact on your properties value? Replacement windows should be considered as you may wish to sell in the future.
We only install Liniar windows as these are the best uPVC windows on the market and hold the British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC) energy label.
The double glazing windows we install have bevelled edges, this makes them appear slimmer and neater than older windows, offering a far more modern appearance. You will also be offered the choice of how your window will be hinged – top or side, tilt and turn, or trickle vents.
Security locks are fitted as standard across the Liniar range providing peace of mind, if you require your windows to be fire escapes, then let us know and we will include this within the window design.
All of our products are available in range of colours and finishes.
Benefits of Double Glazing
- Did you know that double glazed windows could save £135 per year compared with single glazed windows
- Double glazing enhances the appearance of a property which could make it easier to sell your home.
- Double glazed windows have a small carbon footprint, as you will use less fuel the (CO2) is leaving your home is less therefore less impact to global warming.
- UPVC windows will provide peace in mind due to the higher security locking mechanism and stronger safer glass.
- Triple glazing and double glazing will insulate your home from heat loss, draughts and unwanted noise outside.