uPVC Windows Peterborough
UPVC windows commonly known as double glazing or double glazed windows, which involves the useof two sheets of uPVC glass with a gap between creating an insulated barrier. Triple Glazing otherwise known as triple glazed windows, used the same method however uses three planes of glass.
Between the double glazed planes of glass, the space is filled with a gas therefore increasing the energy efficiency for the double glazed windows, known scientifically as increasing the R-value (measure of thermal resistance).
We install energy efficient double glazed windows in a uPVC double glazed frames and Aluminium double glazed window frames. All our windows are A grade energy efficient but can be upgraded to A+ energy efficient double glazing.
We only install liniar windows as these are the best windows on the market and hold the British Fenestration Rating Council (BFRC) energy label.
Benefits of Double Glazed uPVC Windows Installation
- Double glazed uPVC windows could save £135 per year compared with single glazed windows
- Double glazing enhances the appearance of a property therefore making it easier to sell your home.
- Double glazed uPVC windows have a small carbon footprint by using less fuel this reduces the (CO2) that leads to global warming.
- Double glazed windows provides peace in mind due to higher security due to our locking mechanism and stronger safer glass.
- Double glazing and triple glazing insulates your home from heat loss, draughts and unwanted noise outside.